dimarts, 4 de maig del 2010

SWEET 6

Today, it is my birthday and my parents are going to organize a party for me this afternoon. In my party I am going to invite all my friends. I am celegrating my sweet 6.
First, I am going to the clothes shop, and I am going to buy a dress, a very beautiful dress, and nice shoes.
Then I am going to school, because today I must go to school.
At last, the hour arrives.
I am going to the party with my friends, but Anna,, my best friend isn't coming. Oh no! Without her the party won't be the same. I am telling my mom and she will help me go to Anna's house.
My best friend, isn't coming because she has broke her foot playing football. And she is in hospital. I am worried.
But finally, when she finished her surhery, she came to my party and we enjoyed my party.
My friends gave me a lot of gifts. And I realised that worring so much hadn't made sense.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada